Thursday 6 March 2014

(6) A Medley Of Designs!

Here is my attempt at minion nails! Minions are so cute and funny, they make me smile, and these little things made everyone at work smile when I had them on, I did this when I first watched Despicable Me so I think it would have been in 2012!!


And this is a (really messy) attempt at painting spongebob on my nails!! I think he's quite sweet, I didn't bother putting this on my instagram page (@ernails) because it is quite messy and yeah, I'm trying to put only my best nail arts up on that, but the blog is gonna be for everything and anything! :)





And then we had the Queen's Jubilee also in 2012, so I thought I'd celebrate by painting a mini Lizzie on my hand! Again these are super messy but really cute! 



2 comments:

  1. awwww all of your nail design are so cute. esp the Queen's Jubilee :D but as I am sucker for minions I like it the most ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I do love doing cartoon nails, they're so much fun!!

      Delete